Hotel Granduca is a Hotel business in Uptown
Hotel Granduca Houston, minutes from the Galleria shopping center, provides luxurious accommodations for business and leisure travelers in a convenient location in the heart of Houston. The Galleria features 2.4 million square feet of delicious dining, fine shopping and a variety of entertainment options, including a large ice rink situated below a stunning arched atrium.
Spacious Guestrooms and Five-Star Amenities
Hotel Granduca offers 126 luxury suites, with everything from 425 square-foot studios to 2,100 square-foot three-bedroom suites available. The three-bedroom suite feels more like an upscale condominium than a hotel roomthis suite features all the comforts of home, including a fully equipped kitchen with custom cabinetry and countertops, three plasma HDTVs, walk-in closets, in-suite washer and dryer, a balcony with French doors and two full bathrooms. The deluxe room, though more modestly sized, still exudes the same luxury as the larger suites. Available with one king or two full beds, the deluxe room features a cozy sitting area, a flat-screen HDTV and soothing décor with soft coloring. Superior rooms, junior suites and one, two and three bedroom suites are available for those in need of more spacious accommodations.
All of the amenities expected of a five-star hotel are available for business and leisure travelers who make Hotel Granduca their home away from home. The onsite fitness center uses only top-of-the-line equipment, and guests can stay distracted during a workout by watching one of the several plasma HDTVs surrounding the center. A personal trainer can help visitors keep a consistent workout regiment going throughout the duration of their stay. Complimentary continental breakfast, hotel-wide wireless internet, a free shuttle to anywhere within a three-mile radius, an outdoor pool and spa, along with Club Malatesta Lounge help make Hotel Granduca one of the best places to stay while visiting the Houston Area.
Weddings, Meetings and Special Events
From smaller boardrooms to the 1,300 square-foot Salone Rialto with seating for 80, Hotel Granduca can accommodate large and small groups for impressionable meetings and unforgettable weddings. Knowledgeable hotel professionals are happy to assist guests in planning rehearsal dinners, wedding receptions, business meetings and intimate gatherings. Executive Chef David Denis, well known in Houston for creating exquisite menus for large groups, can cater all functions at Hotel Granduca.
- Ambience of an upscale Italian Villa
- Ristorante Cavour, offering Northern Italian fine dining with a French accent - open for lunch and dinner
- Located across from Uptown Park - Houston's European-style shopping center
- Two minutes from the famous Galleria Shopping Complex
- Conveniently located near City Center, Houston's Theater District, The Texas Medical Center, Houston's Museum District
- Multilingual staff
- Concierge, valet and housekeeping services available 24 hours
- Twice-daily housekeeping services provided
- Complimentary valet parking for all guests
- Complimentary luxury transportation within a 3-mile radius
- Additional chauffeured transportation available upon request
- Complimentary wireless internet access throughout the hotel
- State-of-the-art fitness center; personal trainer available
- Complimentary local and 800 calls
- Event and meeting rooms available for hotel guests
- Complimentary continental breakfast served daily
- "Club Malatesta" Lounge
- In-room dining available
- Complimentary business center with printer and copier
- 24 hour laundry and dry-cleaning services available
- Complimentary shoeshine service
- Granduca Boutique and retail shop
- Complimentary inbound and outbound facsimiles
- Heated outdoor pool and spa
- Billiard Room/Library
Our Low Price Hotel Guarantee
We are confident that our hotel prices are guaranteed to be the lowest rate you can find. If you find a lower rate for your hotel on another site, we’ll refund the difference to you. Book with us and enjoy total peace of mind!
If you find a lower rate at any time up until hotel's cancellation window, we'll match the price. The lower price you find needs to be for the same dates, length of stay and room type.
Found a better price?
- The lower price you found must be available on another website directed to consumers in the same locale, and must be for the same hotel, dates and room type.
- If you used a coupon/discount voucher when you made your original booking, you can still claim under the guarantee. We will use the total discounted price you paid and compare this to the lower price you found in order to calculate your refund.
- If you have made a booking which cannot be cancelled — whether it is non-refundable or if you are already within the cancellation window for the hotel — then you can't claim under the guarantee. Bookings that were part of a specific promotion (e.g. 3 nights for the price of 2) are also excluded from claiming under the guarantee.
- Once we have confirmed that you are due a refund under the guarantee we will issue the refund to the card you paid with at the time of booking. We will process your refund immediately but it may take your bank up to 30 days to process it and for it to show on your statement.
- Houston.com doesn't charge cancellation fees
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- We're just a phone call away: 1.800.249.8092 or 00.800.1610.1690 (Europe)